By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological overall healthiness Care summarizes contemporary advances in synthetic intelligence because it applies to psychological overall healthiness medical perform. each one bankruptcy presents a technical description of the improvement, evaluate of software in scientific perform, and empirical facts on medical efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy contains a dialogue of useful concerns in medical settings, moral concerns, and barriers of use. The ebook encompasses AI dependent advances in decision-making, in review and therapy, in offering schooling to consumers, robotic assisted job final touch, and using AI for study and knowledge gathering.
This booklet could be of use to psychological future health practitioners drawn to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers drawn to a finished assessment of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological well-being practice
- Includes advances in AI dependent decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI functions for evaluation and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for scientific settings
- Provides empirical information on scientific efficacy
- Explores functional problems with use in medical settings
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Holding came across issues chanced on: The learn and perform of private details administration is the 1st entire e-book on new 'favorite baby' of R&D at Microsoft and in other places, own info administration (PIM). It offers a entire review of PIM as either a examine and a tradition of the actions humans do, and want to be doing, in order that details can paintings for them of their day-by-day lives.
This publication summarizes a variety of methods for theautomatic detection of future health threats to older sufferers at domestic residing on my own. Thetext starts off through in short describing those that may so much make the most of healthcaresupervision. The e-book then summarizes attainable eventualities for tracking anolder sufferer at domestic, deriving the typical sensible necessities formonitoring know-how.
Common UX layout: construction Multicultural consumer event presents an incredible consultant as multicultural UX maintains to come to be a transdisciplinary box that, as well as the conventional UI and company process matters, contains socio/cultural and neurocognitive issues that represent one of many first steps in a really international product approach.
This e-book bargains a scientific creation to an understanding-oriented method of multimedia content material research. It integrates the visible figuring out and studying types right into a unified framework, in which the visible figuring out publications the version studying whereas the discovered versions enhance the visible figuring out.
- Entertaining the Whole World (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Social Media Marketing und Recht, 2. Auflage (German Edition)
- Whole Body Interaction with Public Displays (T-Labs Series in Telecommunication Services)
- Context-Aware Systems and Applications: Second International Conference, ICCASA 2013, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, November 25-26, 2013, Revised Selected ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- The Essential Guide to User Interface Design: An Introduction to GUI Design Principles and Techniques
- Human Factors on the Flight Deck: Safe Piloting Behaviour in Practice
Additional resources for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care